In order to participate in the LANS Research Conference, you must be:
- An undergraduate student* conducting research at one of our SR-EIP member institutions
- Be designated as an SR-EIP participant
- Invited by the Leadership Alliance Executive Office
- Faculty or an administrator from our member institutions
- U.S. citizen or have permanent resident status in order to attend
As a participant to the LANS Research Conference, you are expected to follow the Code of Conduct and Dress Code of the conference.
For more information or to confirm your eligibility to attend, contact email@example.com.